My goal for 2017 is to write one short piece of fiction (whether flash fiction, micro fiction or short story) per week, so be sure to check out this area to see how my progress is going. Click here to see my pre-2017 work.
Edit: 42 Stories for the year 2017 so far.
- 7/1: The Trolley (Micro)
- 14/1: The Quiet One (Micro)
- 14/1: Catching Frogs (Short)
- 21/1: Springs (Micro)
- 28/1: The One Sentence Exercise(Micro)
- 28/1: Wilder (Short)
- 4/2: Dosage (Micro)
- 11/2: Wings (Micro)
- 11/2: Happy Birthday (Short)
- 18/2: Guerrilla (Micro)
- 25/2: First Kiss (Micro)
- 1/4: The Drive-Through Exchange (Micro)
- 8/4: Salt Water (Micro)
- 8/4: Featherweight (Short)
- 15/4: Bromance (Micro)
- 22/4: Lighthouse (Micro)
- 22/4: Somewhat Serendipitous (Short – withheld to publish)
- 29/4: The Curious Case of the Cookie Jar (Micro)
- 6/5: Strangers Meet (Micro)
- 6/5: Somewhat Serendipitous (Short – withheld to publish)
- 13/5: Black Root Lane (Micro)
- 20/5: The Sandpit (Micro)
- 20/5: Somewhat Serendipitous (Short – withheld to publish)
- 27/5: The Implant (Micro)
- 3/6: Renovation madness – no story.
- 10/6: Renovation madness – no story.
- 17/6: Snippet: Extinguish Chapter 1(Short Story)
- 24/6: A Micro Fiction: Watch Your Step (Micro)
- 1/7: Scars (Micro)
- 8/7: A Young Writer’s Ramblings (Micro)
- 15/7: An Experiment (Micro)
- 22/7: Everything (Short)
- 29/7: An Ode to BK (Poem)
- Write off month – life happens.
- Write off month – life happens (see, Late Lines).
- 7/10: #8WordStory: “Pure love: slobbery, sticky, ecstatic, raucous, puppy kisses.”
- 14/10: #8WordStory: “The end may come, but we’ll keep kissing.”
- 21/10: Late Lines (Micro)
- 28/10: Girl Problems (Short)
- 4/11: Talk to Me (Short)
- 11/11: Aliens and Ice-Blocks (Short)
- 18/11: Freddie Monologues: Run (Short)
December: (note, written in December, published on Blog February 2018)
- 2/12: Freddie Monologues: Storms (short)
- 9/12: Freddie Monologues: Overprotective (Short)
- 16/12: Freddie Monologues: Questions Without Answers (Short)
- 30/12: Why? (Short)
*44 stories written over 52 weeks, not quite my goal, but a happy achievement for this Writer Girl.